Adobe RoboHelp 2019 Overview
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 is a very useful software application for building and publishing help systems, user manuals, and knowledge bases. It has full support for Adobe AIR, HTML and XML documents. This utility is considered to be the most efficient and complex utility, and its function stems from a well-thought-out snippet of its purpose, separating the creative and content development phases of the build help file.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 release enables you to provide engaging help and strategic content across mobile devices, formats and platforms. Adobe RoboHelp lets you create and deliver content for any device. Do more by increasing creative efficiency. Use best-in-class search to create the next generation of responsive HTML5 layouts. Generate content-centric mobile applications.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019 has a highly customizable user interface, and this powerful tool lets you focus on the content of its projects, providing a very clean writing surface. With Adobe RoboHelp 2019, users can create a variety of projects such as knowledge bases, strategies, and processes. After selecting the type of final project, a personalized and editable catalog is generated and the user is allowed to perform any desired changes.
You can also download Adobe XD CC
Features of Adobe RoboHelp 2019:
- Reimagine content creation
- HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support.
- Enrich content with Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhanced Object Properties dialog.
- Switch between multiple views.
- Global style management control.
- Easily copy formatting and apply the inline
- Easily create rules and apply them to a topic
- Locate assets with a cleaner and more organized project and output structure.
- Easily organize and use assets within and across projects with the new Project Manager.
- Create stunning layouts with a powerful CSS editor.
- Deliver best-in-class search results to end users.
System Requirements for Adobe RoboHelp:
- Operating System Supported: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 4 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 3 GB space or more
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or faster processor.
What’s new in Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.12??
- Performance issues while searching and selecting the opened topic in TOC of large projects in Frameless Output.
- When clicked on a book pointing to a topic, the TOC doesn’t expand to show its nested items in Frameless Output.
- Search parameters are added at the wrong location in page URL after searching from the home page.
- While generating Responsive HTML5 or Frameless output, search results show the variable name instead of its value, when used in the topic title.
- In Frameless output, search keywords do not work for a topic with applied conditional tags.
- Heading defined inside Drop-down link title doesn’t appear in Mini TOC in Frameless output.
- Mini TOC doesn’t display heading items included inside of a snippet.
- Backslashes get added before the straight quotes in the glossary panel in Frameless and HTML5 output.
- Encountering application error when publishing output to the SFTP server.
- The Custom-sized and Auto-sized popups inserted in an image do not work in Responsive HTML5.
- Issue with minimum width of Custom Sized Popup in Frameless and Responsive HTML5 output.
- The dropdown title in the text does not recognize the expand/collapse button and remains constant.
- The help topic prints without the applied formatting from the CSS in the generated Frameless output.
- Defining the font-size property with em values fails to generate the Word output.
- Using custom color for bullets does not carry over into the Word output.
- The Word output does not handle the images used in numbering.
- The Word output does not display the character styles.
- Performance issues in loading topic properties due to the long list of Index Keywords in the project.
- The spell checker is not working for the French language.
- Sort by Map number is not working in Map Files editor.
- Glossary Term converter script is not working on words containing French characters.
- Local image files do not get copied in Assets > images folder after import of markdown file.
- The HTML head section in a RoboHelp topic is missing on importing a Markdown file.
File size: 1.11 GB