AOMEI Partition Assistant 8 Overview
AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy-to-use all-in-one hard disk partition management software application. It is easy to use and versatile disk management software with simple applications to help you manage hard drive partitions. With AOMEI Partition Assistant, you can easily, quickly create, delete, merge or detach partitions. The most important advantage of this program is the ability to resize partitions and move partitions to reset and protect data.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is reliable software for managing partitions. The program has technology that can convert a dynamic drive to a basic drive and vice versa. This professional program can help you manage primary partitions, logical partitions, simple partitions, spanned partitions, striped partitions, mirrored partitions and RAID-5 partitions.
AOMEI Partition Assistant has many new features that perfectly fix previous errors. The OS Migration Wizard allows you to migrate the OS to another hard disk (including SSD and HDD) without having to reinstall the OS and applications. By creating a bootable CD, you can manage your hard disk even if the Windows operating system is inaccessible or the system cannot be started.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro has more features than the standard version. It is designed for PC users, workstation users, business users and some advanced users who are willing to pay for premium products. AOMEI Partition Manager allows you to quickly expand the free space on your hard drive to increase the capacity of your original partition.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant 8:
- Resize and move partition without data loss.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated space to a partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Copy (Clone) partition to new hard drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Change partition type ID and change serial number.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
- Delete, format and wipe partition easily.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Convert FAT partition to NTFS file system.
- Change partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
- Set active partition and view partition properties.
System Requirements for AOMEI Partition Assistant:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 200 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
What’s new in AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.7??
- Fixed issue: The program crashes when updating system information during cloning.
- Fixed issue: EntryPoint GetTickCount64 not found in kernel32.dll on startup in Windows XP.
- Optimized the registration prompt text;
- Optimized the process of entering “Reboot Mode”.
File size: 23.5 MB