Bitsum CPUBalance Pro Overview
Bitsum CPUBalance Pro is a software application that enables users to monitor running process activity and eliminate unwanted processes to stop throttling the CPU. With this feature, users can achieve stable and optimized system performance. Because users can now have an improved and enhanced work environment without any additional issues or effort.
Bitsum CPUBalance Pro can improve the response time of the system to provide a better experience. It provides different settings and options for the user’s desired taste or response speed. CPUBalance Pro is simple to install, lightweight, can be booted from Windows, and minimized to the Windows system tray without disturbing users’ work or attention.
Bitsum CPUBalance Pro runs automatically and extracts all processed data using limit count, processor name, etc. It provides a reliable solution for users who want to monitor their system activity. It gives users full access and control of the application and has the best load on the CPU. The user can set the time interval required to refresh the data for the Governor’s response rate. It’s improved using the Probalance algorithm, which saves you from hard resets in the worst case.
You can also FREE download Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager + Portable
Features of Bitsum CPUBalance Pro:
- Monitor running processes to block CPU hogs
- Set process restraints and view detailed logs
- Set exclusions and change the CPU affinity during restraints
- Promising process manager for CPU-related events
- It runs automatically and extracts all processed data using limit count.
- Saves you from hard resets in the worst case.
- Simple and fast installation process.
System Requirements for Bitsum CPUBalance Pro:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 30 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.