Extreme Picture Finder 3 Overview
Extreme Picture Finder is a powerful software application for finding and downloading digital images, mp3 / wmv music and MPG / AVI / WMV videos. Extreme Picture Finder has a user-friendly interface that enables novices to get started with a wizard.
Extreme Picture Finder can be configured to download images from password-protected websites, forum topics, and even social networks. With advanced settings, you can make Extreme Picture Finder skip parts of a website, such as entire folders or individual pages, to make the download process faster.
Extreme Picture Finder focuses on websites with links to images on external URLs. Scanning restrictions may include the entire website, the current directory, only the current page, or all links. Extreme Picture Finder allows you to use the search function in downloaded projects, view logging details, create a web thumbnail gallery, and manage file list columns. Extreme Picture Finder uses moderate system resources and has very slow response times.
Features of Extreme Picture Finder 3:
- You can download your choice of images, music, video or any other files from websites automatically
- You can download from TGP and password-protected sites
- Download list of URLs (fusker links)
- You can also built-in web picture finder
- Up to 30 simultaneous downloads – you’ll have your files very fast
- Built-in database with thousands of website addresses
- Built-in picture viewer with thumbnails and slide-show mode
- User-friendly interface was translated into many languages.
System Requirements for Extreme Picture Finder:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 200 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
What’s new in Extreme Picture Finder 3.48.1??
- Fixed a bug in the new option that allows to re-download parent URL
- New window for Excluded Page Parts testing improved
- Several smaller fixes and improvements