HitmanPro 3 Overview
HitmanPro is a powerful and effective cloud-assisted virus removal program that can be installed or run from a portable device, with scheduled scans and other convenient settings. HitmanPro is a powerful application that can detect and remove most viruses that may come into contact with your computer.
HitmanPro is also portable and can run from a USB flash drive, CD / DVD, local or network connected hard drive. Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool for finding, identifying and removing viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro will quickly show if your PC is infected with malware.
HitmanPro uses a cloud engine for scanning, which means that several different anti-malware engines are working to help you find traces of malicious code. It’s worth mentioning that the HitmanPro feature is straightforward to use without installation. The default scan takes only a few minutes to complete and you can easily track real-time progress. You can view all suspicious items found in the system.
You can also FREE download ZookaWare Pro
Features of HitmanPro 3:
- It can removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- No extra system load.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware.
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Warns admin when malware compromises the browser
- Prevents keyloggers form recording passwords
System Requirements for HitmanPro:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 60 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
What’s new in HitmanPro 3.8.18 Build 312??
- ADDED: Black certificate serial support to remnants
- ADDED: Sophos AV icon to SurfRight vendor
- ADDED: HitmanPro icon to HitmanPro vendor
- FIXED: Freezing problem on Windows 10 while HitmanPro was scanning
- FIXED: Rare BSOD in HitmanPro driver
- FIXED: Blacklisted DNS lookups
- IMPROVED: Hardening of HitmanPro driver