Metes and Bounds Pro 5 Overview
Metes and Bounds Pro is a simple and practical software application that helps you calculate square feet, acres, hectares and various perimeters, as well as drawing. Metes and Bounds is a program that can create plots and perform various calculations on perimeter distances, etc. The program comes with a drawing wizard to help create new drawing outlines.
Metes and Bounds Pro will calculate whether the investigation is over. Calculate the closing error: the closing error ratio and the call required to close the curve. Apply compass rule adjustment. Metes and Bounds has a simple interface with a lot of tools and focus on current graphics.
Metes and Bounds Pro can use multiple layers in the same drawing and provides the option to use a zoomed background image, such as a section or topographic map. You can split the graph manually, or choose a starting point and let the Metes and Bounds software automatically find the closest half for you.
Features of Metes and Bounds Pro:
- You can perform: Square Feet, Acres, Hectares, perimeter distance and more.
- Easy to use data entry form
- Layers allow you to have multiple deeds on a single drawing.
- Layers can be free floating or locked to a common starting point.
- Auto-Completion of drawing
- Data can be inputted using Feet, meters, rods, chains, varas and many other measurement types
- Each line can be automatically labeled with the length and call.
- Create custom labels and backgrounds.
- Create section drawings.
- Use custom X,Y points to mark and label unique land features on the metes and bounds drawing.
System Requirements for Metes and Bounds Pro:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 80 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
What’s new in Metes and Bounds Pro 5.6.1??
- Added the ability for x,y waypoint radius’ to have a fill color.
- Added the ‘arc length from chord length and radius’ calculator to the radial curve tab.
- The estimate layer overlap calculater now checks to see that both layers are fully visible on screen before checking for overlap.
- The estimate layer overlap calculater now limits the decimal points to two.
- The estimate layer overlap calculater now adds the selected layers in the same order as the original layers, no matter what order the user selects them in.