NetBalancer 9 Overview
NetBalancer is a powerful software application that will enable you to monitor and analyze the traffic of your network adapters, and then define rules or priorities to increase control over your Internet connection.
NetBalancer has a fast and easy installation process. After the installation is complete, NetBalancer will automatically restart the web browser. NetBalancer is a Windows application for local network flow control and monitoring. Even if your download manager or torrent client downloads large files from the Internet, you can comfortably browse and perform any Internet activity on your PC-just use NetBalancer to lower its network priority.
With NetBalancer, you can easily check ID, priority, download / upload limit, download / upload rate, command line, and the creation date of each process. The bottom of the panel contains a flow chart and a list with remote IP connections, local IPs, process names and ports. You can prioritize downloads and uploads, reset all traffic, block all network traffic and choose another language for the UI.
You can also FREE download SoftPerfect Network Scanner
Features of NetBalancer 9:
- You can set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
- You can sync your computers with NetBalancer Service and control them from the web control panel.
- Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorised changes.
- Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to connections level.
- You can show network traffic and other info in a system tray icon or taskbar toolbar.
- It has native IPv6 support for rules and filters.
- Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
- Everything in our system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords and communications.
System Requirements for NetBalancer:
- Operating System Supported: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.