ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 3 Overview
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional is a powerful scanning software application with OCR engine. ORPALIS PaperScan makes scanning easy for everyone. Users can control not only scanners, but also network scanners. Users can import images and PDF files and then merge them into any multi-paper layout.
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional provides a variety of image adjustments and tools that enable users to get started with their documents. ORPALIS PaperScan Professional supports all standard features and tools found in similar scanning applications, but also includes many other useful modules and features. Users can add notes, stamps, and highlight their text in the document. Users can also export documents in various formats, such as Jpeg, Tiff, PDF and Jbig2.
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional runs a universal scanning application, which saves users some time and effort because some options and settings do not use other similar applications. It provides a variety of custom features and full access to applications so users can get what they want. Because it supports batch processing, you can scan multiple documents at once. Using the quick scan mode, users can scan their documents immediately without losing any text or document quality.
You can also FREE download VueScan Pro
Features of ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 3:
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save As Multipage, Save as multipage TIFF, Save As PDF-OCR
- Image processing during batch acquisition
- Support for scanning with separator sheets.
- Automatic color detection.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- Flat bed and Document feeder
- Duplex scanning support.
- Blank pages detection and removal
- Ruler, Polygon, Freehand Polygon
- Drag & drop files from Windows Explorer to PaperScan
- PDF encryption. Paperscan can read encrypted PDFs and create PDFs with encryption
- Apply bitonal filters to remove isolated dots or to dilate/erode characters
System Requirements for ORPALIS PaperScan Professional:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 150 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
What’s new in ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 3.0.1??
- Improved OCR
- Improved automatic page orientation detection
- Battery of minor bug fixes
- Annotation toolbar improvements
- Tooltip improvements
File size: 54 MB