TeamViewer 15 Overview
TeamViewer 15 is a simple and fast solution for remotely controlling and file transfers. It allows you to remotely control any PC in the world. It makes it easy to host meetings and presentations with multiple users.
TeamViewer has a simple and clean user-friendly interface for beginners. In order to use TeamViewer, this application needs to be installed on both computers involved in the connection, and each computer has a unique ID and password. You can view and manipulate the remote desktop as if it were your own.
With TeamViewer, users can create computer lists for remote control. You can manage them, and you can exchange instant messages or make video or phone calls. TeamViewer can connect to any PC around the world in just a few seconds. With thousands of users worldwide, TeamViewer is a standard tool for supporting and helping people in remote areas. The application is also compatible with VNC and provides secure encrypted data transmission with maximum security.
Another useful feature of TeamViewer Portable v15 is that it supports multiple users connected to the PC at the same time, rather than limiting it to a single remote user. In other words, you can ask a few friends to work together and fix any issues or crashes your PC may encounter. In addition, TeamViewer enables users to create computer lists for automatic remote control, management, and even exchange instant messages or make video or phone calls.
You can also FREE download BlueStacks App Player
Features of TeamViewer 15:
- You can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet.
- No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
- It allows you to present your desktop to a partner.
- You can show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- It also comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner.
- Highest Security Standard:
- Commercial versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding.
- To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
- Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet.
- It features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- It enables users to create computer lists for automatic remote control.
System Requirements for TeamViewer:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
What’s new in TeamViewer v15.3.8497??
- Re-add removed UnlockWithHash function to COM API to keep compatibility with previous versions.
- Warning: this function is deprecated an can not be used anymore to unlock the settings!