SoftTechHelp is a software publishing website that provides free software for Windows, Mac, and smartphones, games, and drivers. SoftTechHelp also helps with technology and reviews.
Welcome to the software service network provided by SoftTechHelp. Here are ways you can and cannot use our website, we try to make them short and easy to understand.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SoftTechHelp if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This site provides the information, services and products available “AS IS”, with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
If you are the publisher of a software title and wish to have it removed from SoftTechHelp.com, please send us a message via our contact form including, your name, company, job title, the title of the software, and the reason for the takedown request. We will then contact you within 72 hours to verify your identity and your request will be actioned within a further 72 hours.
Linking to our Website:
- You may link to the homepage or sub-page of our website https://softtechhelp.com/ (“Our Website”), provided you comply with the following terms:
- You do not link to any image displayed anywhere on our website unless we explicitly allow it.
- You do so in a fair and lawful manner, without damaging or using our reputation, and you must not establish links in any form, implying that we have any form of affiliation, recognition or recognition.
- You will not or will do anything that would weaken our rights to a logo or other trademark, or damage, endanger or invalidate the registration of a logo or trademark, and you will not alter, change or modify the logo in any way.
- Except as expressly permitted in this license, you must not link to our website or use or copy our trademarks or logos.