TLex Suite 2020 v11 Overview
TLex Suite is a full featured software application package designed to help terminologists, dictionary publishers and professional translators by helping them create lists of words, expressions and terms. It has an excellent return on investment and has been adopted by many major publishers, government organizations and individuals worldwide.
TLex Suite includes many features that allow you to greatly reduce dictionary production time and costs, and improve the quality and consistency of the dictionary. Including integrated corpus query system, real-time preview, complete customizability, advanced style system, export to MS Word and typesetting System, multi-user support for management team, etc.
TLex Suite contains four main components, namely TLex, tlCorpus, tlTerm and TlReader, which cooperate with each other and provide supplementary functions for users. TLex is a great tool to help users generate term lists and edit general or professional dictionaries, useful for individuals and organizations (educational or otherwise).
Features of TLex Suite 2020:
- You can publish to hardcopy, Web, or electronically
- Suitable for single-user projects and multi-user teams
- Can be fully customized for any conceivable dictionary project
- Advanced styles system with “Smart Styles”
- Export to typesetting software such as InDesign, Quark and XPP
- Automatic sorting, configurable for any language
- Integrated Ruler Tool for creating balanced corpus-driven dictionaries
- Functionality for entering IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) pronunciation symbols
System Requirements for TLex Suite:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
What’s new in TLex Suite 2020 v11??
- Popup menu for ‘settings’ button near top right of Preview Area
- New filter “match node if ‘is-empty'” (element node that has no child elements and no attribute values filled in)
- New Tools/Options (or Mac Preferences) local user setting “/EditOptions/DisableAutoSortElements” allows you to turn off element auto-sorting
- Add double-click to force re-select of clicked entry (if already selected)