Total Commander 9 Overview
Total Commander (formerly Wincmd) is a file manager replacement for Windows, Windows Mobile and Android. Total Commander uses a different approach, it has two windows pinned side by side, just like the famous DOS file manager. Total Commander allow you to replace your default method of the file browsing and management.
Total Commander provides multi-language support, search, file comparison, directory synchronization, and quick view panel with bitmap display. There are also ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive processing and plugins, built-in FTP client with FXP, HTTP proxy support, and more. Most of the activities now a days use computer and for file management Total Commander is the application to look for.
Total Commander has a simple and intuitive user interface, with a classic design, without any accommodation problems. You can easily change how files and folders are displayed by enabling the tree browser and further enhance accessibility. You can also run multiple instances of the application to quickly manipulate files.
With Total Commander, you can edit, move, copy and delete new folders and also enable synchronization. You can also protect files with an integrated archiver. In addition, Total Commander can be made portable with special installers for USB and U3 disks.
Features of Total Commander 9:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- And many more.
System Requirements for Total Commander:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB space or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.