VueScan Pro 9 Overview
VueScan Pro is an impressive scanning application that allows you to obtain high quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software provided by your scanner vendor or want to improve it with new features, you should try this program.
VueScan Pro will provide you with all the basic functions of the scanner software and let you set different scanning parameters such as transparency and resolution. You can preview the scanned image and crop the desired part without scanning the entire image. For larger images, you can apply cropping on multiple sections as needed.
With VueScan Pro 9, you can also change the color of an image before scanning, and apply different presets to the image, such as fluorescent light and natural light. You can also manually adjust the colors according to your preferences. The output image can be saved as TIFF, JPG or PDF, and the attributes of the file can be customized at will.
VueScan Pro’s interface has two display modes: simple for ordinary users and advanced for users who want to see all the options available in the program. This makes VueScan an easy-to-use program for every computer user. VueScan Pro supports more than 3,000 different scanners from 35 manufacturers, even scanners that no longer have drivers provided by their manufacturers.
You can also FREE download SoftPerfect Network Scanner
Features of VueScan Pro 9:
- It allows you to obtain high quality images using a flatbed or film scanner.
- You can scans documents, photos and film
- You can creates PDF, JPEG, TIFF and TXT files
- It supports ‘File | Import’ from Photoshop
- It supports more than 1500 scanners
- Scanning multiple photos with VueScan is very simple.
- 3000+ different scanners from 35 manufacturers.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Automatic Color Detection.
- Support automatic file naming for faster scans.
System Requirements for VueScan Pro:
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
What’s New in VueScan Pro 9??
- New added support for additional Genesys Logic scanners
- Now improved support for Genesys Logic scanners
- It now support for TIFF and DNG files between 2 GBytes and 4 GBytes
- It now support for older Linux versions (build on Ubuntu 16.04 for x64 version)